Monday, March 2, 2020

Episode 480 - Mr. Jeff Kelly


Mr. Jeff Kelly is a martial arts practitioner and instructor of Taichi and FMA. Mr. Kelly is the founder of the Xilin Martial Arts Center in Oregon.

I have been without a teacher for 30 years because of where I live and my financial state didn't enable me to get another training. So no one showed me what these applications are but I discovered on my own a lot of the applications. What's fascinating is that to be effected, they have to be done exactly as done in the form.

Mr. Jeff Kelly - Episode 480

Our guest today came to the martial arts because of two words: Billy Jack. Right after watching the film, Mr. Jeff Kelly and his friend went to the only dojang in their area. Refusing to stop his training, Mr. Kelly went on to clean the dojang because he has no money to pay for his training. Eventually, his passion has brought him to many places and enabled him to train on different disciplines such as Filipino Martial Arts and  Taichi. Mr. Jeff Kelly has a lot in store for us so listen to learn more!

[app_audio src=""]

Show Notes

In this episode, we mentioned Tom Bisio and the film Billy Jack.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment